Off page optimization is a technique which helps website to improve its ranking on search engine results page. There are some factors functions which stand outside boundaries of web page. All these ranking factors not directly are controlled by publisher. Off page optimization deals in link building process for SEO.
Off-page SEO is a time consuming and long term process. This process includes acquiring backlinks to a webpage from authority websites, Social Bookmarking, and Social media. Off-page works in the background to improve search ranking.
Off-Page techniques include:
- Search Engine Submissions
- Links from high ranking publisher sites
- Use Keywords in the anchor text
- Video Submissions
- Sitemap Submissions
- Submit to RSS feed Directories
- Social Networking and Bookmarking Sites
- Article Directory Submissions
- Press Releases Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Search Engine Submissions – Google, Yahoo, Bing