A blog is an informational site or a platform for discussion which get published on World Wide Web consisting of the discrete entries displayed in the reverse chronological order. Blog is short form of term web log.
What is Blogging?
Blogging comprises writing posts mainly, maintaining, and publishing posts on a blog. Most of the owners of blogs out feel connected to the first two parts; i.e. posting and writing. But in a professional blogging maintaining blog’s technical side is a very crucial part. There is not much difference between blog and website. So, it is just like a website and blog maintained.
Maintenance of a blog comprises of the following:
- Updating and Maintaining programming code
- Search engine optimization of blog posts
- Specific daily tasks to make money from blogs.
Podcasting is becoming buzz word among techie crowd. Podcasting is an online audio which is delivered via RSS feed. People like podcasting to radio on the demand. In reality, podcasting gives more options in terms of programming and content than radio. In an addition, with Podcasting, listeners determine time and place, meaning that they decide what programming they actually want to receive and when want to listen to it.
Listeners retain audio archives to listen at their leisure. Blogs have turned many of the bloggers into journalists, podcasting has the potential to turn podcasters into the radio personalities.
Podcasting used for:
- Self Guided Walking Tours: Informational contents.
- Music: Band promotional interviews and clips.
- Talk Shows: Organizational News, Commentaries, News Coverage, and Investor News.
- Training: Instructional Materials.
- Story: Storytelling for the Visually-Impaired or children.